Details Of Passport Office Delhi:
- Delhi Passport office was established in 1954.
- Passport office delhi is included among list of passport office which were set up first.
- All residents of Delhi along with other nine districts can avail services through passport office delhi.
- delhi passport office is open 5 days a week.
- Regional passport office Delhi enquiry number for MTNL landline users is 125535. Airtel and MTNL users of GSM and CDMA numbers of MTNL can contact at 55352.
- It also provides sms facility. You have to type ppt<file number>. Then send it to 57272. CDMA users of MTNL and Airtel users have to send message to 55352.
How To Apply In Regional Passport Office Delhi:
You can apply at passport office delhi through online or offline mode.
Online Mode To Apply In Delhi Passport Office:
- Visit its official web site www.passport.gov.in to apply for regional passport office delhi.
- For cash payment- You will find an option of application. Click on it. You can download the application form from here. Fill and then take its printout to Delhi passport office and make its payment in cash.
- If you want to pay through bank draft. Then click on online ‘registration option’ found on home page of its official web site. When you will click on it you will move to a new page. Read guidelines contained in it and press continue button. Then fill form and submit.
Offline Mode To Apply In Regional Passport Office Delhi:
- You can reach in person at delhi passport office to apply for passport.
- Address of regional passport office delhi is Regional Passport Office, Trikoot - 3, HUDCO Building, Bhikaji Camaji Place, New Delhi
Check List Of Passport Office Delhi:
To apply for fresh passport you have to attach two copies of following documents
- proof of address
- proof of date of birth
- citizenship document
- Identity certificate for government, statutory body, public sector employees according to ANNEXURE B and also standard affidavit owing to annexure I.
- Emergency certificate if an applicant has deported to India.
For Reissue Of Passport :
- Original old passport, Xerox of self attested copy of last 4 and first 4 pages, ECR/ ECNR
- Identity certificate according to annexure- B if applicable.
- Supporting document if eligible for ECNR.
- proof of address if there are any changes
- Marriage certificate owing to annexure- D if spouse name not contained in old passport.
To Apply For Minor Passport:
Click on link http://passport.gov.in/cpv/checklist.htm for information.
For Obtaining Information Related To Change Of Name :
For Obtaining Information Related To Out Of Turn Issue Of Passport According To Tatkal Scheme :
Fee Structure Of Delhi Passport Office:
Refer To Following Fee Details To Apply For regional passport office delhi.
- For fresh passport( 36 pages) of 10 years validity- 1000
- For fresh passport( 60 pages) of 10 years validity- 1500
- Fresh passport for minors below 18 years of age or till minor attains age of 18. validity- 5 years- 600
- Duplicate passport( 36 pages) in situation of lost, stolen or damaged passport- 2500
- Duplicate passport( 60 pages) in situation of lost, stolen or damaged passport- 3000
- For additional endorsements/ ECNR or police clearance certificate- 300
- For fresh passport in case of changes in name, address, date of birth, name of parents, spouse name and appearance- 1000